Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tears of Joy

Just now, Caris was preparing a morning snack for herself and she grabbed a jar of peanuts. I said, "Might want to take it easy on those; they're a more advanced food." She said, "I think they're OK." It made me realize I've heard no complaints other than hunger for the past 2-3 days. I asked, "Have you had belly aches this week?" and she gave me a smiling, chipper, "No!" as she continued to ready her snack.

This has not happened even once in the past 5 years. I am in awe of God for leading us in the right direction after many, many months of frustration. There have been hurdles and setbacks at times in these past several months of major diet changes, and we'll expect them still, but to hear that she's a "3" on her pain scale after years of "8" or "10" simply brings me to tears.

So grateful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home