Age of Opportunity
After the chance I had, or should I say took, to minister the gospel to my 13 year-old this afternoon, I felt like it would be a great idea to re-read Paul Tripp's book Age of Opportunity (for the 3rd time).
Such great insights, and the book was an encouragement to me as Coplea moved into her pre-teen years. Now that we've actually entered them, I'm thinking it will be a great refresher.
Hoping to jot some notes here after each chapter as a point of reference for when I need it. After all, we'll be in the "teen years" with one or more of our daughters from 2010-2025!!
I am most definitely standing in the need of God's grace and mercy.
Such great insights, and the book was an encouragement to me as Coplea moved into her pre-teen years. Now that we've actually entered them, I'm thinking it will be a great refresher.
Hoping to jot some notes here after each chapter as a point of reference for when I need it. After all, we'll be in the "teen years" with one or more of our daughters from 2010-2025!!
I am most definitely standing in the need of God's grace and mercy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home