What's your favorite candy?
After getting the groceries out of the car from a trip to Sam's Club where Wendy had decided to purchase our Halloween candy, Caris and Cate were all giddy about the candy and talking about this kind and that... "Reese's, Snickers, peanut butter cups, M&M's, Skittles, ..."
I asked Caris what her favorite candy was.
Caris said, "I have lots of favorites."
"OK," I said, "if you had all different kinds of candies lined up but you could only have ONE of them, which one would you chose?"
with very little hesitation she said,
"the biggest one."
(at least she is honest!)
Love that kid.
Chad
I asked Caris what her favorite candy was.
Caris said, "I have lots of favorites."
"OK," I said, "if you had all different kinds of candies lined up but you could only have ONE of them, which one would you chose?"
with very little hesitation she said,
"the biggest one."
(at least she is honest!)
Love that kid.
Chad
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home