Sunday, August 1, 2010

Coplea's First NLR Camp Experience

Sunday night, August 1, 2010 - an Emessage to Coplea:

Dear Coplea,

It was fun getting to deliver you to camp! I have really fond memories of all my years as a camper there and have loved experiencing family camp with you over the years. Mom and Dad will be praying for you this week!

What a neat answer to prayer that Kendall was the VERY first camper we both saw when we pulled in this afternoon. It made me smile! I pray God will continue to give you unexpected blessings throughout the week.

Enjoy getting to know the girls in your cabin, and listen well to what Ms. Sarah and Ms. Missy have to share - they are just a little farther down the road than you and will have wisdom to offer. I know you'll have a blast in Maple. (And you'll have to let us know whether you prefer West Woods or Wagon Inn for family camp next year!)

I noticed some dark clouds as I turned back onto the road toward Siloam Springs, then heard a thunderstorm warning on the radio. Hope whatever rain you got just cooled things off a bit and didn't stop any of the cook-out fun.

You looked really pretty as you were walking from your cabin to your swim test, Coplea. I was glad I turned around to talk to Mr. Chris so I got to see you so happy before I left!

I stopped at TJ Maxx in Russelville and found you some sandals. Hope they'll fit for church. I haven't been home long, and your sisters are wound up. . . mostly because they miss YOU!

We all love you and will be praying for you this week.

"Good night, good night, good night, good night!"

Love,
Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home