Another Emessage for Coplea
Wednesday, 8/3 at 11:30 pm
Hi Coplea,
How's camp?!
We are thinking about you all the time, and praying for you at meals and in between, too. Today (Wednesday) I was especially praying for you after lunch, thinking that camp was at the halfway point and you must be sooooo tired! Did you have fun on your overnight in the woods? I hope it didn't rain on you. (Remember my story about being so tired that Julie and Karen and I sleeping outside at Glacier National Park and finding out the next morning that it had rained all night?) =)
Miss Karis told me that you are getting to sit with her buddy Sadie at meals. She was pretty pumped about that. Glad you got a "good one." Having tables assigned probably makes it easier to find a seat without having to scan the cafeteria for someone you know.
How's Kendyll? I am still smiling about how we saw her Sunday afternoon. I am pretty sure her parents are coming on Saturday (not Friday night), and I think that's what we'll do, too. If only they recorded the sharing time - that would be great! I remember those times on the last night of camp. Always encouraging and emotional to hear how God has spoken to people in different ways through the songs, speaker and more. Have you gotten to visit with Mr. Chris King much?
It's 11:30, and mom and dad are chatting downstairs - I think your sisters are all FINALLY asleep upstairs! Emily Davault spent the night with Callie last night. (I won't mention where they slept!) It was good for Callie's heart to have a friend over. But she misses you! Caris keeps giving sad faces when we mention you.
Well, I'm sure your week is flying by even though the days are kind of dragging along here with you gone. We'll all be ready to give you lots of hugs on Saturday!
Love you, Coplea-
From one NLR camper to another (with only 25 years in between!),
Mom
Hi Coplea,
How's camp?!
We are thinking about you all the time, and praying for you at meals and in between, too. Today (Wednesday) I was especially praying for you after lunch, thinking that camp was at the halfway point and you must be sooooo tired! Did you have fun on your overnight in the woods? I hope it didn't rain on you. (Remember my story about being so tired that Julie and Karen and I sleeping outside at Glacier National Park and finding out the next morning that it had rained all night?) =)
Miss Karis told me that you are getting to sit with her buddy Sadie at meals. She was pretty pumped about that. Glad you got a "good one." Having tables assigned probably makes it easier to find a seat without having to scan the cafeteria for someone you know.
How's Kendyll? I am still smiling about how we saw her Sunday afternoon. I am pretty sure her parents are coming on Saturday (not Friday night), and I think that's what we'll do, too. If only they recorded the sharing time - that would be great! I remember those times on the last night of camp. Always encouraging and emotional to hear how God has spoken to people in different ways through the songs, speaker and more. Have you gotten to visit with Mr. Chris King much?
It's 11:30, and mom and dad are chatting downstairs - I think your sisters are all FINALLY asleep upstairs! Emily Davault spent the night with Callie last night. (I won't mention where they slept!) It was good for Callie's heart to have a friend over. But she misses you! Caris keeps giving sad faces when we mention you.
Well, I'm sure your week is flying by even though the days are kind of dragging along here with you gone. We'll all be ready to give you lots of hugs on Saturday!
Love you, Coplea-
From one NLR camper to another (with only 25 years in between!),
Mom
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home