what is the singular for "Ritz"
It is about six o'clock in the evening on Saturday and dinner is almost done... Caris just asked if she could have a snack.
"no sweetheart, dinner is almost ready."
"can I have two Ritz crackers?"
"no, Caris. You can eat when dinner is served."
"well, can I have just one Rit?"
I had to laugh. I never thought about what you should call just one of those crackers.
I guess you could say that she really knows her grammar rules...
Chad
"no sweetheart, dinner is almost ready."
"can I have two Ritz crackers?"
"no, Caris. You can eat when dinner is served."
"well, can I have just one Rit?"
I had to laugh. I never thought about what you should call just one of those crackers.
I guess you could say that she really knows her grammar rules...
Chad
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home