Saturday, August 8, 2009

Caris Funnies

Caris has had quite a few funnies in the past 24 hours.

Last night, Chad filled the monogrammed cup that the swim team kiddos gave me at the end of the season. Caris looked at it and said, "It should say 'M' for Mom, but instead they made it say 'W' for Coach!"

This morning we were talking about how this time next week we would be in canoes on the Buffalo River. Caris asked in all sincerity, "Mom, do they call it the Buffalo River because there are lots of buffaloes in it?"

And just now, I sent her upstairs for her bath and she begged to not have her hair washed. "Can't I please just take a bath and not wash my hair?" I said, "You haven't had a bath in several days, Caris." To which she promptly replied, "Oh, so I have to have two baths tonight?"

What a cute kid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home