Summer Book Club 2009
Coplea here.
Today was my first book club of the season, and it went very well. We decided to hold it at the library on Thursdays. There were six girls there: Katie M., Emma M., Bailey S., Audrey S., Emily D., and Coplea D. (Last initials...notice a pattern?!). This week's book was Strawberry Girl by Lois Lenski. We did not have a book-themed craft because we decorated folders. I think that everyone enjoyed the book. I know everyone loved the snack (Emily D. brought homemade snickerdoodles and lemonade)! I am looking forward to next week!
Coplea :)
Today was my first book club of the season, and it went very well. We decided to hold it at the library on Thursdays. There were six girls there: Katie M., Emma M., Bailey S., Audrey S., Emily D., and Coplea D. (Last initials...notice a pattern?!). This week's book was Strawberry Girl by Lois Lenski. We did not have a book-themed craft because we decorated folders. I think that everyone enjoyed the book. I know everyone loved the snack (Emily D. brought homemade snickerdoodles and lemonade)! I am looking forward to next week!
Coplea :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home