Perfection?
It's waaaaay past bedtime (and lights out) and I have made my fifth trip up to the bedrooms... Caris is screaming at the top of her lungs saying she hit her head when she was hanging her head off the side of her bunk. "That would not have happened if you would have listened to Daddy and simply put your head on your pillow and went to sleep." "I can't sleep, they won't let me because they keep talking" mind you she had been screaming loud enough to hear her at the other end of the house, downstairs.
Callie is wimpering too, because Coplea apparently told Caris that she could move into her bedroom with her ... a sensitive subject for Callie. I told her that it was not true and that she needs to be patient with Coplea, she is not perfect... "and you are not perfect either"... Cate, also still awake, pipes up to say... "am I perfect?" I told her, "not quite." Then walked over to her bed and sat down to tell her that it would take her whole life to be perfect as God works in her heart to make her holy like Jesus. She replied, "I have a hole like Jesus?!"
Callie laughed out loud and said "you gotta tell mom that one..."
and then they all fell to sleep...i hope.
Callie is wimpering too, because Coplea apparently told Caris that she could move into her bedroom with her ... a sensitive subject for Callie. I told her that it was not true and that she needs to be patient with Coplea, she is not perfect... "and you are not perfect either"... Cate, also still awake, pipes up to say... "am I perfect?" I told her, "not quite." Then walked over to her bed and sat down to tell her that it would take her whole life to be perfect as God works in her heart to make her holy like Jesus. She replied, "I have a hole like Jesus?!"
Callie laughed out loud and said "you gotta tell mom that one..."
and then they all fell to sleep...i hope.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home