Stretching Me
God is truly, truly stretching me. I continue to encounter opportunities to share about Him and about the importance of reconciliation through Biblical peacemaking. Marriages all around are hurting. . . really hurting.
Every time I'm approached, I attempt to end the conversation with prayer for the other person. It calms me and blesses them to know that this is a spiritual battle, not to be taken on alone.
I get nervous and overwhelmed every single time, but know that God has brought these situations into my life for His purposes. I pray I can grow sensitive enough to the Holy Spirit's promptings to know when to speak (and what to say), and when to remain silent.
May He be glorified, and may marriages be saved by His grace!
Every time I'm approached, I attempt to end the conversation with prayer for the other person. It calms me and blesses them to know that this is a spiritual battle, not to be taken on alone.
I get nervous and overwhelmed every single time, but know that God has brought these situations into my life for His purposes. I pray I can grow sensitive enough to the Holy Spirit's promptings to know when to speak (and what to say), and when to remain silent.
May He be glorified, and may marriages be saved by His grace!
1 Comments:
And the story continues tonight. . . God works in amazing ways!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home