Caris's favorite gift
Time for stockings early Christmas morning -
Caris pulled out a gift and excitedly exclaimed,
"It's a . . .
It's a. . .
I can use it for. . .
It can be my. . .
It can be. . .
Daddy, what can it be for?!"
(It was a princess notebook, and she was struggling to find the word diary. I was thankful she waited, because what she usually calls each of her notebooks is "a diarrhea"!)
Caris pulled out a gift and excitedly exclaimed,
"It's a . . .
It's a. . .
I can use it for. . .
It can be my. . .
It can be. . .
Daddy, what can it be for?!"
(It was a princess notebook, and she was struggling to find the word diary. I was thankful she waited, because what she usually calls each of her notebooks is "a diarrhea"!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home