Y Princess
Callie's Y Princess year has officially ended. Here's the scoop in her own words:
"Y Princess is fun. It's funner than ever. You can do anything you want with your dad. But sometimes some of the dads aren't there, but people pick up those kids and bring them home because they know those kids. I know Lauren, she's my best friend in all of Y Princess. But she's got lots of things so she cannot go to all the Y Princess meetings. The best thing I did all year was when we got to go canoeing that little lake. It's fun to play with Daddy."
"Y Princess is fun. It's funner than ever. You can do anything you want with your dad. But sometimes some of the dads aren't there, but people pick up those kids and bring them home because they know those kids. I know Lauren, she's my best friend in all of Y Princess. But she's got lots of things so she cannot go to all the Y Princess meetings. The best thing I did all year was when we got to go canoeing that little lake. It's fun to play with Daddy."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home