TEN Years!
With an almost 5 month old and three others at home, getting out for our anniversary was going to be tricky. But it WAS our tenth, and we had to do something. . . without realizing it, Chad hired McKenna to babysit for supper on our anniversary night, and I had hired her to babysit for breakfast to start out the day together. McKenna was so sweet not to tell either of us what was going on! We did end up enjoying breakfast together at the Ozark Mountain Smokehouse (another example of something that hasn’t changed much – for the better- since I was a kid. . . we’re re-learning LR together). More memorable than breakfast, though, was Chad’s sneaky little surprise of a beautiful eternity anniversary band to go with my wedding ring. I was quite surprised. . . and very delighted to be so loved. Thanks, Chad!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home