Let me know thy ways
I am learning much about obedience these days. Grasping more completely the idea that full obedience comes FIRST, and then God’s glory can be revealed. As Moses conversed with God: “. . .Thou hast said, ‘I have known you by name, and you have also found favor in My sight.’ Now therefore, I pray Thee, if I have found favor in Thy sight, LET ME KNOW THY WAYS, that I may KNOW THEE, so that I may find favor in Thy sight. Consider, too, that this nation is Thy people.’ And He said, ‘My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest.’ Then he [Moses] said to Him, ‘IF THY PRESENCE DOES NOT GO WITH US, DO NOT LEAD US UP FROM HERE. For how can it be known that I have found favor in Thy sight, I and Thy people? Is it not by Thy going with us, so that we, I and Thy people, may be distinguished from all the other people who are on the face of the earth? . . .. SHOW ME YOUR GLORY!’” Exodus 33:12-18
God’s glory was NOT revealed until Moses acted in full obedience in the completion of the tabernacle.
God’s glory was NOT revealed until Moses acted in full obedience in the completion of the tabernacle.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home