Friday, December 30, 2005

The Story of Cate

I went in for a pedicure on Tuesday morning, as has been my custom the week before each of the younger girls was born (If I’m going to be lying in bed looking at my feet for awhile, I had better have pretty toes!). My mom came to get Coplea, Callie and Caris to go see the ducks at the Peabody hotel in downtown LR, and decided to take them home with her to Center Ridge to give us a break leading up to the baby’s arrival. Little did we know how soon that would be!

I had a completely sleepless night on Tuesday night. My 36 week check-up with Dr. Breniman was at 9:30 Wednesday morning. It had already been several weeks since I had given up driving with the dizziness and other symptoms of late pregnancy that always seem to plague me, so Chad took me to Cornerstone Clinic. After a quick exam and a long conversation with Chad, Dr. Breniman said, “Let’s do it TODAY.” Whoa! We were ready to meet the baby, but not expecting it to be that day. . . So we were off for a crazy, tiring day of last-minute prep and phone calls to family.

Add story here later. . ..

Laurel Catherine Donley was born at 10:27 p.m. on Wednesday, December 28, 2005!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home